Hi there! I’m Stephan.
Until 2016, I was a partner in a tiny management consultancy in South Africa, that specialised in ‘business development and capture’ consulting. We had one goal: hacking incredible growth for our clients, specifically from new business. We did this handily, to the tune of about $3.7 million US dollars per week (or about R44 million ZAR), on average.
In 2015 and 2016, I helped clients win new business and/or funding worth almost $385 million US dollars (or about R5 billion ZAR)1. In June 2016, the business was acquired by a black-owned consortium. These days, I wear several hats:
- I work as an Associate Director at Dinatla Advisory Services, where I have portfolio responsibility for marketing.
- I consult independently on commercial concept development, bid writing, and business capture.
Learn more about what I do, and what I can do for you.
- I develop light-weight websites, like the one you are enjoying now.
- My newest venture is online! See www.tinywebsites.net for more info.
- I write a regular blog.
- I am a husband, and father of four.
If you want to find out more, please reach out.
- USD amounts approximated from 2016 USD/ZAR exchange rates. Not adjusted for inflation. [return]